Beads are slowly taking over my apartment... Bits and pieces of my crafty life are here for the reading!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This Could Be Yours, If The Trade Is Right!

My very last trade of the trade-a-holic event was some yummy soap! For smelling and washing, not for appetizers and eating! I traded the Prisms Cuff (made by my crafty sister Krystal) for a soap trio handmade by Indulgent Creations. The soaps that I chose are Lilac, Pink Sugar, and Rhapsody Raspberry. I soooo cannot wait for my new presents to get here! Monday I received both of my necklaces that I had got in a trade. The seller for the pink pearl necklace threw in a pink pearl bracelet to match! What a treat! I can't wait to show them off! I'm always open for trades. Check my Etsy shop for items if you are interested in trading with me.

What a lovely day in the trading-hood.

No comments: